John Lee Dumas (@johnleedumas) is the founder and host of EOFire, an award-winning podcast where he chats with today’s most successful entrepreneurs seven days a week — with over 1400 interviews under his belt. How is he so productive? He shares some of his secrets with us here.
The Cheat Sheet:
- How does John stay focused enough to put out a new podcast every single day and have a life?
- Does social media promote de-evolution?
- Where does John find new books to read (and what’s been worth reading twice)?
- How does John cultivate the discipline to fight back against weapons of mass distraction?
- John shares some literal war stories.
- And so much more…
What kind of discipline does it take to make a podcast seven days a week and have the time to do other things with your life? Entrepreneur on Fire’s John Lee Dumas rejoins The Art of Charm to share his secrets to focus and productivity. Listen, learn, and enjoy!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
THANKS, JOHN LEE DUMAS!
If you enjoyed this session with John Lee Dumas, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Resources from This Episode:
- EOFire Podcast
- AoC episode 375: John Lee Dumas | SMART Goals
- AoC episode 349: John Lee Dumas | Entrepreneur on Fire
- John Lee Dumas at Twitter
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield and Shawn Coyne
- Fast Company
- The Pomodoro Technique
- The Mastery Journal
- The Freedom Journal
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!