Want to know how to attract girls? Some men might have missed the memo, but being a classy catch never goes out of style. In fact, women recognize men who are classy and gravitate toward them. Make no mistake about it, merely being “classy” isn’t going to make women interested in you. You’ll still also need to be confident and interesting to make things happen for you with women. But The Art of Charm are big believers in being classy while you do that. Here’s how you can make it happen.
Don’t Look for Approval From Others
James Bond is just about the classiest dude we can think of. One thing about him? He never seeks approval from others. He oozes charisma not because he’s got a killer tux, but because he’s a man who doesn’t need anyone else to tell him that he’s OK — he already knows it. If other people want to come along for the ride, that’s great. If they don’t, that’s OK too.
Dress the Part
Here’s a big shock: Dressing “classy” doesn’t mean wearing a three-piece suit everywhere you go. In fact, it has a lot more to do with wearing the right clothes for you than being the world’s biggest fashion plate. You want your clothes to fit above all else, but you also want them to express a little bit of your personality. At the end of the day, you might not be able to figure out fit, but you can definitely know if something is “you” or not. If you’re having trouble with fit, head down to the local mall and ask a cute sales girl to help you out.
Let’s talk about James Bond again: One of the things that he does to communicate his confidence and charisma is by being direct. This is always a class act, because you’re being very honest about what you want and what you’re going after. There’s nothing wrong with walking up to a woman at a bar or club and saying “I saw you standing over there and I really wanted to talk to you.” It needs to go further than that, of course, but being direct is one of the classiest things that a guy can do.
Getting Her Number Like a Classy Guy
One of the things we find a lot of men struggle with is getting her number. Well, The Art of Charm has a simple, straightforward method of getting her number that will dramatically increase your batting average while leaving her with a classy impression. Here’s how it works:
- Go for her number at high point in the conversation, not as you’re just about to leave.
- Do not phrase it as a question. Rather, just matter of factly tell her you need her number so you can can hang out again.
- Have your phone ready to receive her number.
- Hand her your phone by placing it inside her personal space bubble.
- While she’s entering her number, rattle off a couple date ideas based on what the two of you have already talked about.
- Text her immediately after she hands you your phone back so that she has your number. Make it something light and playful. I usually say “It’s AJ, the guy with the gorgeous eyes :-D”
There you go. Knowing how to attract girls is that simple.