In today’s episode, we cover breakups with AJ, Johnny, and Michael Herold.
Breakups are painful whether you’re breaking up with someone or being broken up with, so what is the best way to handle a breakup, what is the worst thing you can do after a breakup, and what can you do to stand out in a sea of unlimited options when you start dating again?
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- What damage is hookup culture doing to you and the people around you?
- What is the worst thing you can do after a breakup?
- What is the best way to handle a breakup?
- Rejection can cause anger and lower IQ – 13:35
- How does rejection affect your mental state?
- What can you do to overcome your fear of rejection and start dating the people you’re attracted to?
- Stand Out in the Modern Dating Market – 25:21
- What steps do you need to take to stand out from the crowd in a dating market of unlimited options?
- How do you spark attraction on the first date?
- What are some ways to effectively build a social circle?
- Core Values and Dating – 40:13
- Why do you need to identify your core values to be successful in dating and what can you do to figure out what your core values are?
- How do you build a weekly routine that filters in high quality dating prospects?
Explore the ups and downs of dating in today’s world! We dive deep into the pain of rejection and what it does to our brains, as well as the damage caused by breakups. We also discuss the best ways to build a successful social life and the importance of physical self-care. Join us as we share tips on how to stand out in a world with unlimited options and how to improve your online dating profile. We also touch on the power of weak ties and how they could be the key to finding your perfect match.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in 2023? Looking to grow your high-value social circle?
You are one relationship away from changing your entire life.
Listen: your social circle, professional network, and lack of confidence are thwarting your attempts at accelerating your career.
But there’s something you can do about it.
After coaching over 10,000 clients including military special operators and Fortune 500 executives we’ve learned a thing or two about what it actually takes to grow your network. In fact, over 90% of the amazing guests on this show are from referrals in our personal networks.
We’ve packaged our best insights inside a course called, Social Capital. And, as a thank you for being a podcast listener, we want to give you this training for FREE to start 2023.
To get your hands on this training and immediately start improving your relationships, go to theartofcharm.com/sc
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you? That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone? Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don’t crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you’ll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!