Rachael O’Meara (@romeara1) is a recovering overachievement junkie and author of Pause: Harnessing the Life-Changing Power of Giving Yourself a Break.
The Cheat Sheet:
- How burnout can be a blessing in disguise.
- Different types of pauses, breaks, and sabbaticals.
- Why taking a pause can be crucial to success at work and home.
- The five signs that tell us when we’re overdue for a pause.
- The best ways to structure the time we block for a pause so we return with renewed clarity.
- And so much more…
We can be motivated achievers who drive great results and are successful at what we do, but sometimes we’re so busy at what we’re doing that we aren’t thinking about how we’re doing it, or bringing our full selves to a situation. This can lead to burning out, being on autopilot mode, and not feeling very satisfied — despite doing great things in the world. Sometimes taking a pause from the routine is just what we need to get back on track.
Rachael O’Meara, author of Pause: Harnessing the Life-Changing Power of Giving Yourself a Break joins us to explain the signs for recognizing the need for a pause, the types of pauses possible, and a few simple tools to tune in to our emotional intelligence, make an intentional shift, and align to lead a more satisfied life. Listen, learn, and enjoy!
Please Scroll down for Full Show Notes and Featured Resources!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
THANKS, RACHAEL O’MEARA!
If you enjoyed this session with Rachael O’Meara, let her know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Resources from This Episode:
- Pause: Harnessing the Life-Changing Power of Giving Yourself a Break by Rachael O’Meara
- Rachael O’Meara’s website
- Rachael O’Meara at Facebook
- Rachael O’Meara at Twitter
- Rachael O’Meara at Instagram
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!