Welcome to Minisode Monday, where we kick off the week with something quick and actionable — to make you more magnetic and effective — that you can implement right away.
This time around, we examine how even the negative emotions we experience originate as positive intentions on behalf of our subconscious brain — and how we might use this knowledge to understand and better process them.
Let’s get to it!
The Cheat Sheet:
- Our subconscious communicates with our conscious mind using emotions.
- Every emotion, no matter how unpleasant, has a positive intent.
- Sometimes the connection between what we feel and why we feel it isn’t obvious.
- This week, any time you experience a negative emotion, stop for a second and try to connect the dots — imagine what the positive intention your subconscious brain is trying to communicate might be.
- Once we determine the positive intent, we can take the proper action to truly process this emotion.
- To learn more about social dynamics and productivity hacks, take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470.
- Also be sure to check out our Social Capital Intensive here!
- Let us know about how you put today’s Minisode Monday into practice! Tweet with @TheArtofCharm in your response or write to Jordan directly: [email protected] (he actually reads everything)!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Forbes Overworld, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!