Welcome to Minisode Monday, where we kick off the week with something quick and actionable — to make you more magnetic and effective — that you can implement right away.
Let’s get to it!
The Cheat Sheet:
- The After Action Review is a debriefing process that helps process recent successes and failures in order to learn from them. It consists of asking five questions:
- What did I get accomplished?
- What did I not accomplish?
- What did I do well?
- What did I not do well?
- What can I do better next time?
- To learn more about social dynamics and productivity hacks, take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444.
- Also be sure to check out our Social Capital Intensive here!
- Let us know about how you put today’s Minisode Monday into practice! Tweet with @TheArtofCharm in your response or write to Jordan directly: [email protected] (he actually reads everything)!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Rob Has a Podcast, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!