Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
As a bonus, screenwriter and BFF Gabriel Mizrahi joins us for this one. Let’s cut to it!
- Where’s the line between a stretch and a lie if you’re following the “fake it ’til you make it” strategy? [Related: Jesse Itzler | The 100 Mile Man (Episode 466)]
- If you feel aimless and don’t like college or the job you’re working now, have you considered learning a trade? [Related: Mike Rowe | The Way I Heard It (Episode 597)]
- How do you make friends with people in your own age group when you mentally feel a decade more mature than all of them? [Related: Dual Enrollment Programs: The Pros and Cons]
- Are you blaming your significant other for your own failures, or is their lack of ambition pulling you down?
- How should you deal with lazy or non-contributing team members who make your job harder — especially when the boss seems to actively avoid conflict?
- How can you thrive in your dream job when the working relationship with your immediate superior is kind of a nightmare?
- Quick shoutouts to Maya of Real Men Wear Pink who uses tips from the show to drum up sponsorship dollars, and mechanic Danny P. who works on cars while listening to AoC!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can reach out to Gabriel on the Twitter here.
Want to wash two loads and dry two loads of laundry at the same time? The new Wi-Fi enabled Samsung FlexWash and FlexDry washer and dryer pair can do it — and you can get it now at The Home Depot!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!