Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Ben Franklin was good at dealing with rivals who tried to show him up in public, and you can be too. [Related: The Ben Franklin effect]
- How should a “real” man behave in the workplace?
- How do you make a decision when both options are great?
- What’s the key to overcoming a physical insecurity? [Related: What is nystagmus?]
- Some listener feedback for Can’t Take Criticism from Fan Mail Friday #98.
- Are there any advantages or opportunities for people who speak outrageously unique languages — like Kiribati? Or Klingon?
- Quick shoutouts to Dave Schudel and NASCAR’s Jeff Gordon! [Related: AoC Toolbox episodes found here.]
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!