Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- You can’t keep score when just one out of ten people might help you back (especially in Los Angeles). But you shouldn’t take it personally, either. Remember: boundaries are important, and you have to be professional when it’s time to get paid for your work. [Related: The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield and Shawn Coyne]
- Would you trade back the way you blew off your friends when you got a taste of success just to have taco Tuesday with the guys again? [Related: How to Give a Proper Apology]
- How do you ensure the path of a creator instead of falling into the role of a maintainer? [Related: Chris Guillebeau | Born for This (Episode 501)]
- Looking to get organized with the way you spend your days? Here are some tips for blocking out time on your calendar.
- How many books do we read every week? [Related: As Far As Your Brain Is Concerned, Audiobooks Are Not ‘Cheating’]
- We’ve been getting some negative attention on our iTunes page lately. If you like what we do, could you please leave us a nice review? Here’s how!
- Quick shoutouts to Paul Kahoro and Chase Jarvis!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!