Welcome to Minisode Monday, where we kick off the week with something quick and actionable — to make you more magnetic and effective — that you can implement right away.
We’ve all heard we’re the sum of the five people with whom we spend the most time. This time around, we talk about how to curate the influence of people around us so we put control in our own hands rather than those of random circumstance.
Let’s get to it!
The Cheat Sheet:
- Often attributed to Jim Rohn is the sentiment that we are the average of the five people with whom we spend the most time.
- If this is true, how can we curate these influences to be positive rather than negative?
- Make a list of who’s getting the most face time in your life and why. Keeping a calendar or journal that details what we do every day — from social events to work — helps.
- Evaluate areas on the list that could stand improvement. You can’t isolate yourself from influence, so curate the best influences you can so you can determine your own future.
- To learn more about social dynamics and productivity hacks, take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470.
- Also be sure to check out our Social Capital Intensive here!
- Let us know about how you put today’s Minisode Monday into practice! Tweet with @TheArtofCharm in your response or write to Jordan directly: [email protected] (he actually reads everything)!
- Worksheet for Minisode Monday #77 | How to Curate the Influence of People Around Us
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Forbes Overworld, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!