Kerry Dolan (@KerryDolan), Assistant Managing Editor of Wealth at Forbes, curates the Forbes World Billionaires List.
To be clear, this isn’t an episode of The Art of Charm! The Forbes List, hosted by Jordan Harbinger is a new show that reveals the details behind Forbes’ lists that don’t make it to the magazine or online. You’ll get a deeper look at what it takes to put together Forbes’ lists of the top companies, wealthiest people, and biggest celebrities in the world.
In this first episode, Forbes Assistant Managing Editor Kerry Dolan joins Jordan to discuss:
- How Forbes verifies wealth.
- How list makers spend their money.
- How inherited and self-made billionaires differ.
- How list makers respond to rank.
- The drastic measures one billionaire took to get off the list.
THANKS, KERRY DOLAN!
If you enjoyed this session of The Forbes List with Kerry Dolan, let her know by clicking on the link below and sending her a quick shout out at Twitter:
Resources from This Episode:
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!