Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Does resolving simulations in your head keep you up in the middle of the night?
- Now that you’re doing well for yourself, is it petty to be reluctant about helping an ex who treated you poorly when you weren’t?
- After moving to a new town, where can you meet people during the day if you want to cut back on the excesses of nightlife?
- How do you break the habit of checking social media every day?
- Why do Americans smile so much?
- How do you get colleagues to treat you as an equal when you look much younger than your years?
- How do top performers like Adam Braun build resources and change the world all at once?
- Sometimes helping your competition is what keeps you in first place.
- Quick shoutouts to Matthew Fox, who’s biking across the USA, and Mjölnir-hurling Thor himself, Chris Hemsworth!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Wonder what can happen when strangers get legally married the moment they first meet? Tune in to a new episode of Married at First Sight every Thursday at 9/8c on Lifetime!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- AoC Toolbox | Moving to a New Town (Episode 400)
- Why Americans Smile So Much by Olga Khazan, The Atlantic
- Adam Braun | MissionU (Episode 626)
- Adam Braun | Pencils of Promise: How To Create Extraordinary Change (Episode 381)
- Minisode Monday #50 | Skill Stacking for Top Performance
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!