Charisma is not something you are born with, so what can you do to develop your own charisma, what does it even mean to have charisma, and what does the science say about this seemingly abstract human quality?
What to Listen For
- What is charisma and why is it important?
- What are the three factors that go into being charismatic and what can you do to become more charismatic?
- Are you born with charisma or is it something you can teach and learn?
- Why are we drawn to charismatic individuals?
- How can you stay true to yourself and be charismatic if you don’t feel you’re a charismatic person?
- How do presence, enthusiasm, and confidence play a role in your natural charisma?
- What questions can you ask yourself to know exactly what to work on to become more charismatic?
- Why is active listening integral to being charismatic, and what can you do to improve your ability to listen?
- Why are people drawn more toward optimists than pessimists, and how can you become more optimistic?
- Why does it make you more charismatic if you don’t care what other people think about you?
- What can you do to become more confident?
- How does being assertive contribute to your confidence and charisma?
Charisma is one of those human qualities many people refer to as if it’s some mysterious genetic gift a few people are born with. But what if I told you that you can develop your own charisma in the same way you can develop a skill – like painting, running, or even chess. Once you understand the three components that factor into your own charisma, you’ll be able to see just how straightforward it can be to become the most charismatic version of who you want to be.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Is there something interfering with your happiness, or preventing you from achieving your goals? BetterHelp will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist AND you can start communicating in less than 24 hours! Visit betterhelp.com/CHARM to get 10% off your first month and join the over 700,000 people taking charge of their mental health with the help of an experienced professional.
Whether you’re a professional working at a traditional, home or remote office our new sponsor, Fully, is here to transform your workplace with furniture designed for health, flow and balance. And right now, you can save $30 off the Jarvis standing desk when you visit fully.com/CHARM. Fully—everything you need to make your work flow.
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!