“The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.” – Osho
- The death of Mike’s mother, how it affected him and spurned him into a deeper way of experiencing the world
- Honesty versus vulgarity (open vs closed heart)
- The mens movement and our place in it
- ‘Holding space’ – what this means and why Jordan let this fly on the show
- Exercises such as “1 month to live”
- How to decide which friends to keep in your life as you work on yourself
- How traveling together can help us see different sides of a person,
- A strategy to create balance between being too emotional and not emotional
- How to be a neutral witness to the issues of our partner.
- The differences between being honest and being a jerk with women
- How choosing the right words will help us find the right partner
You’ll also like:
Wanna leave a comment? Too bad! Email me instead (we read everything)!