“IF YOU’RE NOT ALL IN, YOU’RE NOT IN AT ALL.” — Dan Waldschmidt
Download audio file
Dan Waldschmidt is an international business strategist, speaker, author, and extreme athlete. His consulting firm solves complex marketing and business strategy problems for savvy companies all over the world. Dow Jones calls his Edgy Conversations blog one of the top sales sites on the internet.
He’s been profiled in Business Week, INC Magazine, BBC, Fox News, The Today Show, and Business Insider, has been the featured guest on dozens of radio programs, and has published hundreds of articles on progressive business strategy. He is author of Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success.
On this episode he and Jordan Harbinger discuss:
- What separates ordinary people from those who achieve outrageous results.
- How to know that you are on track to success.
- What to believe in (and what to do) when no one believes in you.
- The crucial difference between doing versus being (this isn’t just some woo-woo mantra).
- The difference between insanity and discipline (it’s probably not what you think!).
- Why having a dream (versus just having an idea) matters.
- How to stay on track and avoid overwhelm.
- Rising above the obstacles when life gets in the way.
- How to make productivity and being awesome a habit.
Dan shares how dreaming and following through boil down to persistence. When no one believes in you, you still need to keep on trying. Never stop because of social peer pressure, or any other reason. Your extra effort can make all the difference between success and failure, it’s in your hands.
You might (you WILL) also like:
-The Art of Charm Toolbox
-Episode #233 Charlie Hoehn, Play it Away
Wanna leave a comment? Too bad! Email me instead (we read everything)!