“Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy; men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.” — George Carlin
Download Audio File Here
Men are apt to say that “women are crazy.” And while some women are truly off kilter, many of the reactions men experience in women’s emotions have a valid underlying reason. So what’s truly crazy? How can you tell if the girl you’re dating is a head trip or just expressing her emotions? How much of it is your responsibility and caused by your actions? And for what situations are you being “made wrong” that have no validity?
Relationship management expert Susan Winter to the rescue in this episode. Today, we’re talking about some biggies, such as:
- How to decide on and screen in the one you want for a relationship.
- What is truly crazy and what is not.
- How to answer the “what are we?” question.
- Understanding and handling the emotions of your partner.
- How to set up personal boundaries within a relationship.
- How to handle conflict within a relationship.
- Using humor to deflect anger.
- How to handle bumps in a relationship after the first few months.
- Gender roles in a time when such roles aren’t defined clearly.
- What to do when you feel your partner is pulling away.
- Handling insane relatives.
- Starting relationships with complete transparency.
- …and more!
It is up to men to listen quietly without adding to the fire. Only when she is done and exhausted, men can talk and share their part. Susan gives her own examples and relationship experiences so guys in relationships or guys looking to get into one will enjoy this episode.
More from Susan Winter here!
You’ll also like:
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!