Mind Pump (@MindPump) hosts Adam Schafer, Justin Andrews, and Sal Di Stefano talk podcast shop, communication, business, the changing face of courtship, and more with Jordan in this longer format conversational episode.
The Cheat Sheet:
- How does Jordan bottle his own special brand of podcast magic when a good interview at The Art of Charm runs longer than anticipated?
- What do your good friends really mean when they tell you to “just be yourself?”
- What does a day at AoC residential Bootcamp look like (and why are women coached separately)?
- What are the most common pitfalls that ruin new relationships, and how has courtship changed since the ’70s?
- Do you keep forgetting about all those nonverbal communication skills whenever you’re actually mingling in the real world? Learn the Doorway Drill to convey confidence as an automatic habit.
- And so much more…
Over at the Mind Pump Podcast, hosts Adam Schafer, Justin Andrews, and Sal Di Stefano “pull back the curtain on the mythology, snake oil, and pseudo-science that pervades the fitness industry and present science-backed solutions that result in increased muscular development and performance while simultaneously emphasizing health.”
It’s a lot like what The Art of Charm aims to do in the presence of all the so-called life coach and personal improvement charlatans on the market today. For every legitimate sage out there peddling good advice that actually helps people better their lives, there are nine just trying to make a buck off the desperation of others by handing off second-hand quackery that doesn’t do squat. In this episode, you get to be a fly on the wall as Jordan and the Mind Pump crew talk about everything from podcasting to networking to confidence building to dating and beyond. Enjoy!
THANKS, MIND PUMP!
If you enjoyed this session with the Mind Pump crew, let them know by clicking on the link below and sending them a quick shout out at Twitter:
Click here to thank Mind Pump at Twitter!
Resources from this episode:
- Mind Pump Podcast
- Mind Pump at Facebook
- Mind Pump at Instagram
- Mind Pump at YouTube
- Mind Pump at Twitter
- Tony Hawk | How Did I Get Here? (Episode 575)
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!