Nomadic Matt Kepnes (@nomadicmatt) once quit his day job to travel the world. He’s the author of the New York Times best-selling book How to Travel the World on $50 a Day.
The Cheat Sheet:
- You’re not really too poor to experience the world: understand the mindset of budget travel.
- Learn how to save money for that trip you’ve always wanted to take.
- Find out how to work overseas.
- Discover why travel solves a plethora of self-improvement goals in one fell swoop.
- How does really traveling differ from a standard vacation?
- And so much more…
Most people think travel is expensive. “I would love to travel, but I don’t have the money” is what Matt Kepnes, author of How to Travel the World on $50 a Day, cites as the number one excuse he hears from people who eschew voyages to exotic lands in favor of the comforts of familiarity.
Matt joins the show to discuss why you don’t need as much money as you probably think you do to see the world. He did it, and he’ll tell you how you can do it too. Listen, learn, and enjoy!
Over at the Mind Pump Podcast, hosts Adam Schafer, Justin Andrews, and Sal Di Stefano “pull back the curtain on the mythology, snake oil, and pseudo-science that pervades the fitness industry.” Check it out here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
THANKS, MATT KEPNES!
If you enjoyed this session with Matt Kepnes, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out at Twitter:
Resources from This Episode:
- How to Travel the World on $50 a Day by Matt Kepnes
- The Nomadic Matt website
- Matt at Facebook
- Matt at Instagram
- Matt at Twitter
- Help Exchange (HelpX)
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!