You don’t need to be in a leadership position in order to be a leader, but what does it mean to be a leader no matter where you are and how can you develop your leadership skills in today’s world?
What to Listen For
- What can we do to become the leaders that are needed during this pandemic?
- How should we approach the creation of rules and standards in a professional setting and why can it be detrimental if just one person is responsible for such things?
- Why is it important to live a value-driven life both professionally and personally, and why are values more important than rules?
- How can an open-door policy in companies be detrimental to productivity and what should you implement in place of it that still allows for open communication?
- What are the 3 parts we should divide our days into and why can the structure have such a profound impact on our fulfillment and productivity?
- How can living by a calendar make you more productive than making to-do lists to accomplish the same tasks?
- What can you do to be more productive if you’re struggling to work from home during this pandemic?
- What are the 3 agreements remote workers can discuss in order for remote workers to come up with a healthy, productive routine when everyone is used to being in the same office together?
- What can you do to work on building a network while we are emphasizing social distancing?
- Is it too late to start an online business as we enter this recession amidst a pandemic?
- What can you do to be more social when everyone is trying to socially distance themselves?
Leadership is a set of skills anyone can develop no matter where you are because being a leader doesn’t mean you are in charge of employees or ordering people around. Leadership can be asking a coworker what they think about a relevant topic during a meeting, or organizing a group Skype call with family members around the country. Leadership can be as simple as taking the initiative to do something and inviting others to join you.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Resources from this Episode
Great Leaders Have No Rules by Kevin Kruse
15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management by Kevin Kruse
Check in with AJ and Johnny!