“If you don’t like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time.” –Marian Wright Edelman
Download audio file
We all know the fear of failure exists, it’s talked about in books, TV shows, pretty much everywhere. But what about the fear of success? Is that a real thing or is it just another made-up hyped-up catch phrase that’s cool right now?
Here to tell us is James Swanwick of the Alpha Male Club and our guest for episode 275. James is a very successful TV presenter and entrepreneur. In episode 275, he shares his strategies for self development with a plan, and the success he’s enjoyed as a result of those strategies.
He joins The Art of Charm to discuss:
- Why fear of success is just as real as fear of failure
- How to formulate a plan and take action despite your fear (“feel the fear and do it anyway”)
- Recognizing sticking points (fear) and moving forward
- Why failure is an integral part of success
- How he stopped drinking and you can too (if you decide to do it, that is!)
Specifically we talk about he got his job at ESPN’s Sportscenter with constant effort and by honing his ability to acknowledge, understand and recognize fear when it rears its ugly head. Listen in to find out all of this and a whole lot more.
You’ll also like:
-The Art of Charm Toolbox
-Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
Free stuff for AoC guys from James: https://jamesswanwick.com/art-of-charm
More from James at www.jamesswanwick.com