This week, in the first of a two-part podcast episode, AJ and Jordan outline another important tool: banter and role play. You’ll learn how to playfully take yourself and the women you meet mentally away from the social pressure of a pickup, allowing you to later generate solid rapport and connection.
Part one focuses on role play; part two will focus on the ‘playful teasing’ and ‘push/pull’ aspects of banter.
“…don’t mean to bust your bubble, but girls of the world ain’t nothin’ but trouble.” -Will Smith
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text 33444 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!