“Either you run the day or the the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
Download audio file
This one starts off a little scattered but gets fun and goes deep quick. Jordan and Jordan (yes, we’ve not doubled but SQUARED the Jordan in this one) talk about investing in our love lives and how it is one of those important things that you can do, even after getting married.
Jordan Gray knows a great deal about relationships and communication is here to give us tips and advices on what you should or should not do. He shares his secrets on the importance of investing time and resources in our relationships.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What men have been led to believe women want in a relationship vs. what they actually need
- How to get and give relationship feedback in less than 5 words
- Why waiting behind self-optimization is a fallacy when it comes to finding your significant other (aka “I’ll start dating again once I’m healthier/richer/etc.”)
- Why investing in your love life is the greatest thing you can do for your health, wealth, and happiness
- How to open your woman sexually and emotionally
- How and why to give your partner consistent praise and appreciation.
- Why it’s important to let your partner see every side of you.
- How to never stop dating your partner.
- How to cut out habits from your life that you know aren’t serving you
Listen very closely as we talk about the science behind the facts of dating. It is really important for specific personal touches even if it means getting out of our comfort zones. This is a great one so grab a notepad and enjoy!
You’ll also like:
-The Art of Charm Toolbox
-Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
-Gary Wilson: Your Brain on Porn (Episode #158)
More from Jordan Gray