Want to feel more confident presenting, speaking to groups, or while expressing yourself in simple conversation? Then this vocal tonality episode is for you.
In this long-awaited edition of The Art of Charm Toolbox, AJ and Jordan Harbinger outline some of the basics of solid vocal tonality, including drills and exercises to improve your voice and hone your pitch, cadence, and tone, as well as begin to eliminate filler words and vocal tics.
If you’ve ever wanted to feel more confident presenting, speaking to groups, or expressing yourself in simple conversation, this episode is for you.
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!