The newest addition to The Art of Charm team, Kimberly Seltzer (a certified image consultant and licensed therapist), drops by to discuss dating after divorce:
- Revamping your ‘divorced guy’ wardrobe.
- Dating when you’ve got kids.
- Staying motivated when you’re back on the market.
P.S. We got a new audio setup and apparently I did my bit to ruin this podcast by failing to turn off my keyboard-mounted mic on the new hardware. Enjoy it for the content, Lamborghinis, and keyboard-clicks inclusive!
Resources from this episode:
- Kim’s website
- Kim at Twitter
- Kimberly Seltzer | How to Find a Therapist (Bonus)
- AoC Toolbox | Long-Distance Relationships (Episode 301)
- Fan Mail Friday #44 | Data Dating
- Fan Mail Friday #46 | Outdressing Your Bullies
You’ll also like:
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!