“Every action is measured by the sentiment from which it proceeds.” -Emerson
Download audio file
Mild-mannered yet Super-Human, Elliott Hulse both terrifies and delights small children (and adults). He is a super charismatic strength coach, motivational teacher and a personal development instructor who talks about his experiences on being mentally as well as physically strong. He takes us back to the basics on how he decided that physical strength was inseparable from emotional and mental strength.
He also drops serious knowledge on The Art of Charm Crew, including:
- Why its important to become strong (Calm down -it’s not what you think).
- How do we become the strongest version of ourselves?
- Much of our intelligence is found in our bodies, literally.
- How to find our own path to strength.
- How your body and mind are inseparable, and our bodies reflect our minds.
- How to breathe, for real.
- What our posture non-verbally communicates about our well-being.
- Exercises to stretch out muscular tension that we carry all of the time that impedes proper breathing.
- How the Eastern mind and Western mind differ, and how we can absorb some of the lessons that will make us stronger emotionally.
- Body-psychology therapy, mattress-humping for a healthy lifestyle and emotional clarity (Yep. Really.)
- And plenty more…
Our bodies and physiques dictate how we feel about ourselves and that in turn dictates how we carry our bodies. Make sure you are healthy overall so that you can make better business choices and have great personal relationships.
You might (you WILL) also like:
-The Art of Charm Toolbox
-Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
Wanna leave a comment? Too bad! Email me instead (we read everything)!
Grow Stronger with Elliott Hulse!