About This Episode
Christopher “Drama” Pfaff (@drama) is an entrepreneur, producer, and reality TV star. He is best known for his roles in the MTV reality shows “Rob and Big” and “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory”. In addition, he has founded “Young & Reckless Clothing” as well a music production company and a podcast, “Short Story Long”. In this episode, AJ and Johnny ask Drama about his methods for overcoming social anxiety and how to reset people’s first impressions. and how to take advantage of opportunities to expand upon them to create your own entrepreneurial endeavors.
WHAT TO LISTEN OUT FOR
- How can you effectively get over social anxiety?
- After hearing about how Drama had the courage to skip college entirely and take a chance on LA, how can you transform a burning desire into purposeful action?
- One of Drama’s biggest tips: Don’t ever be afraid to ask! You never know who will say yes. How can you take this mentality into your life to find success in the career and dating world?
- What’s one of the best questions to ask yourself if you truly want to make an impact on the world?
- How do you create a day where you’re on the offense in your work life instead of the defense?
- How do you not seize up during conversations?
- How do you resist from taking charge over a room?
- How can you actively create adventures in your life?
Through practice, courage, and just doing it, we learn how to create change in our lives and foster a connection with the people around us. This formula is incredibly important to build the foundation of The Art of Charm through each and every bootcamp.
A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS!
Blinkist gives you access to key insights from 2,500+ bestselling nonfiction books, transformed into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes. Go to blinkist.com/aoc to start your FREE trial or get 3 months off your yearly plan.
Browse the largest selection of audiobooks anywhere with Audible. Start your 30-day trial today audible.com/charm or text ‘CHARM’ to 500500 – and get your first audiobook for free.
Stitch Fix is personal styling for men, women & kids that sends clothing to your door (with free shipping & returns). Get started at stitchfix.com/charm & find clothes you’ll love!
Check out our bootcamp page to learn about the Art of Charm’s personal development training!
“Short Story Long” podcast by Drama
Keep up with The Art of Charm
- The Art of Charm Challenge
- The Art of Charm Insiders
- The Art of Charm Bootcamp
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- On social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Want to RUN A HALF MARATHON in your Halloween costume with AJ and Johnny in LA? Register now!
Enjoying what you hear? Your reviews are essential to us and for those who haven’t discovered The Art of Charm podcast yet. Click here to share your Art of Charm experience.