About This Episode
Chemistry is often cited by many as the defining factor in what they look for when venturing into the world of dating – but is it the most important factor when it comes to the success of long term relationships, and what can you do to maximize the chances of finding the one while ensuring you waste as little time as possible?
What to Listen For
- What dating apps are the best for establishing good connections?
- How do women’s preferences differ from men’s when it comes to dating and how do you take them into account when getting to know new people?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of online dating and what can you do to mitigate the potential damage caused by the disadvantages?
- Is compatibility or chemistry more important in the long run and how should you be viewing both when it comes to looking for what you want?
- What one simple method can you use to break things off with someone you just met and are not interested in?
- How can you look at dating in a way that stops making it feel like a waste of your time and energy if you haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Relationships can be hard. Many of us have heard that, whether it’s from family or friends or coworkers. But relationships can also be easy… if you allow them to be.
In fact, most of the time a relationship with someone you’re thinking about spending the rest of your life with should be easy. That person should accept you for who you are and understand you as an individual. You’re on a team, working together to make the relationship work. This is why compatibility is so important, and arguably more so than chemistry. Chemistry will make for great memories and amazing high’s, but compatibility will carry you through the years.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!