In today’s episode, we cover the most valuable lessons Navy SEALS have shared with us over the years.
Navy SEALS are some of the toughest guys on the planet, so what can they teach you about motivation, overcoming your deepest fears, rising to be the best leader you can be, and setting goals to help you achieve your dreams and unlock your potential?
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- David Goggins – 3:28
- How did David Goggins find the strength and motivation to unlock his potential and overcome all of his limiting beliefs?
- What helped David Goggins pull off superhuman feats like running over 70 ultra-distance races and doing 4000 pull ups in 17 hours?
- Rich Diviney – 21:30
- What’s the difference between anxiety and insecurity and what can you do to overcome both?
- What can you do to feel more confident about the present and your future?
- Why do we feel fear and what can you do to overcome your fears so you can unlock your potential?
- How do you become a better leader?
- Dan Luna – 47:25
- What can you learn about goal setting from a Navy SEAL so you can achieve your wildest dreams?
- How do you stop being so hard on yourself?
True confidence comes from knowing you can perform no matter what the environment is like around you. Fear is a combination of uncertainty and anxiety, but you can control both by asking yourself what you can control in the moment and taking action towards it. Exposure to fear helps train your brain to step through fear and get less afraid. Developing our attributes takes self-motivation, self-direction, and a willingness to step into discomfort and uncertainty. And remember, practicing stepping into fears can lead to greater confidence and resilience.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in 2023? Looking to grow your high-value social circle?
You are one relationship away from changing your entire life.
Listen: your social circle, professional network, and lack of confidence are thwarting your attempts at accelerating your career.
But there’s something you can do about it.
After coaching over 10,000 clients including military special operators and Fortune 500 executives we’ve learned a thing or two about what it actually takes to grow your network. In fact, over 90% of the amazing guests on this show are from referrals in our personal networks.
We’ve packaged our best insights inside a course called, Social Capital. And, as a thank you for being a podcast listener, we want to give you this training for FREE to start 2023.
To get your hands on this training and immediately start improving your relationships, go to theartofcharm.com/sc
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you? That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone? Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don’t crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you’ll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!
Resources from this Episode
- Master Your Mindset with David Goggins (Episode 730)
- Rich Diviney | 5 Navy Seal Attributes To Annihilate Any Obstacle
- 5 Tips To Lead Like A Navy SEAL In Any Setting | Dan Luna
Check in with AJ and Johnny!