“I’m just starting to scratch the surface of what really makes me happy and it’s taken me a while to admit that acting like a little child and being a jerk and a punk is fun.” –Leonardo DiCaprio
Emotional intelligence allows you to have a connected, healthy relationship with the type of person perfect for you. Along with your external accomplishments, emotional intelligence is just as important.
Tucker Max is a best-selling author, investor and a-hole extraordinaire! Today he graces us with his presence for episode 260. He he shares his words on what he has learned over the years after retiring from his old lifestyle and what he says helps us understand how we transform in life to remain satisfied.
- Being a best-selling author, selling millions of books.
- Why he retired from the party-animal way-of-life.
- The escape addictions provide for people.
- The emotional pain in Tucker’s childhood “Growing Up Tucker Max”.
- “Emotional promiscuity” and how it fills a hole in our psyche.
- The layers in Tucker’s writing and how we see those over time and at different ages.
- Parenting advice from Tucker Max (yep, you read that correctly).
- Why emotional health is one of the most important things in any relationship.
- And how to know what to do for others.
What happens to you is not your fault but what you do after is up to you. Have a listen to Tucker on this episode and take some notes so you can make sure what you do with it is the right thing.
You might (you WILL) also like:
Wanna leave a comment? Too bad! Email me instead (we read everything)!