Kim Ades (“Addiss”), MBA is president and founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngine (TM) Software. Author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach, and mother of 5 (yep, five). Kim is one of North America’s foremost experts on performance through thought management. By using her unique process of coaching through journaling, she works with high profile clients to unveil and switch their thought patterns to ignite significant organizational change and personal transformation.
In this episode of the podcast, Jordan Harbinger and Kim Ades discuss:
- The difference between people who live extraordinary lives and others.
- What is thought management?
- Increasing your success and happiness through thought management (including the mindset which holds all of us back)
- The mindset for confidence. (e.g. Why do some guys get all the girls and others don’t?)
- How expectations drive results and outcomes in our lives
In order to work on the belief that you deserve a beautiful, smart and amazing woman in your life, you want to find and dispel the beliefs that stand in your way.
Download audio file
You might (you WILL) also like:
-Episode #66: Sean Stephenson
-Episode #100: Sean Stephenson interviews Jordan & AJ Harbinger
More from Kim! www.frameofmindcoaching.com