Right now, we’d like to thank the sponsor of this episode: LifeMD. Looking to lose weight and improve your health?
Embrace your journey towards a healthier and happier you, and achieve lasting sustainable weight loss with LifeMD by your side. Visit lifemd.com/CHARM to get started!
In today’s episode, we tackle the epidemic of loneliness elite performance with AJ, Johnny, and Michael Herold.
With loneliness reaching epidemic levels in today’s society, our hosts explore the detrimental impacts it can have on our health and well-being. They share their expertise in communication, confidence, and relationships to provide practical tools for combating loneliness and building meaningful connections. From recognizing the signs of loneliness to fostering strong networks, this episode offers valuable insights and strategies for navigating the challenges of isolation.
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- What is the loneliness epidemic, how did people get to be so lonely, and what can we do about it so it doesn’t get worse?
- Most people don’t know the health risks of this – 14:33
- How does loneliness cause detrimental effects to your physical health?
- This type of self-talk stops people from asking for help – 20:02
- What simple mental switch can you flip to strengthen the relationships in your life?
- Who is to blame for the loneliness epidemic?
- This exercise is crucial to figure out who your real friends are – 28:00
- What can you do to figure out if the people in your life are helping you or holding you back?
- What can you do today to build rock solid confidence?
- Only a small handful will take this step to end the loneliness epidemic – 38:36
- What can you do today to strengthen existing relationships in your life while simultaneously helping to end the loneliness epidemic?
A Word From Our Sponsors
Planet Money is a different kind of world where the complex economy actually makes sense; where human stories supersede abstract theories. Listeners can learn, laugh, and be entertained. It’s economics, down to earth.
Tune in to Planet Money every week for entertaining stories and insights about how money shapes our world. Stories that can’t be found anywhere else.
$75 SPONSORED JOB CREDIT to upgrade your job post at Indeed.com/CHARM. Offer good for a limited time.
Curious about your influence level?
Get your Influence Index Score today!
Take this 60-second quiz to find out how your influence stacks up against top performers at theartofcharm.com/influence
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you?
That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone?
Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don’t crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you’ll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!