The Art of Charm is brought to you by BetterHelp. Visit betterhelp.com/charm today to get 10% off your first month.
In today’s episode, we cover how to forge a thriving life with AJ, Johnny, and Coach Michael.
We are at war with the modern world when it comes to leading lives of satisfaction and fulfillment because technology and society are pushing us to be depressed and isolated, so how do you overcome it, what can you do to build a thriving social life, and how do you determine a mission that keeps you focused and driven?
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- What is the key to health, wellness, and success in the modern world?
- Navigating daily life, office politics, and media can lead to feeling isolated – 10:23
- How is the modern world pushing us to isolate and how do you overcome it so you don’t end up sad and lonely?
- How to build a new social circle – 21:11
- Where do you start if you want to create an exciting social life?
- What do we use to add value to peoples’ lives and enrich the relationships in our lives so people value us and want to spend time with us?
- How do you reconnect with old friends?
- Define your mission to attract high value connections – 31:32
- Why is it important to spend time figuring out one’s mission and becoming mission-driven, and how do you figure out what your mission is?
- How do you create a high value network so you never worry about being lonely, unemployed, or single?
Building relationships is key to success in many areas, including the workplace, and cannot be replaced by hard work alone. And despite external factors such as nepotism and favoritism playing a role in success, building social capital in the form of value you can add to the relationships in your life is key. This episode offers strategies and frameworks for reconnecting with old relationships that have drifted away, including reaching out and inviting people into one’s life. Find and connect with people who share similar goals and mindsets. Tune in to this episode for insights on building momentum in life through a high-value network and community.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in 2023? Looking to grow your high-value social circle?
You are one relationship away from changing your entire life.
Listen: your social circle, professional network, and lack of confidence are thwarting your attempts at accelerating your career.
But there’s something you can do about it.
After coaching over 10,000 clients including military special operators and Fortune 500 executives we’ve learned a thing or two about what it actually takes to grow your network. In fact, over 90% of the amazing guests on this show are from referrals in our personal networks.
We’ve packaged our best insights inside a course called, Social Capital. And, as a thank you for being a podcast listener, we want to give you this training for FREE to start 2023.
To get your hands on this training and immediately start improving your relationships, go to theartofcharm.com/sc
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you? That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone? Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don’t crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you’ll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!