In today’s episode, we cover the 7 steps to unshakable confidence with David Nurse. David is an NBA life and optimization coach, future bestselling author, and worldwide motivational speaker.
Confidence can be developed with consistent practice like any other skill, but what concrete steps can you take everyday to achieve the confidence you’ve always wanted?
What to Listen For
- What is the common denominator of professional athletes that lead to success?
- Can you compare yourself to others in a healthy and positive way?
- How do you get people to be good teammates if they’re more concerned about themselves or their ego?
- What are the 7 steps you can take to achieve unshakable confidence?
- What does it mean to vote for yourself and why should you start voting for yourself now?
- What can you do to remind yourself of your potential to keep you from wasting time and falling into stagnation?
- What tips can you use to make your mornings and evenings effective parts of your day?
- How do you rewire your brain for the behavior you want, so your behavior doesn’t sabotage your relationships, your work, and your life?
Confidence is not something we are born with, but a skill we develop over time. That means no matter your circumstances, you have a certain level of confidence and you can apply consistent practice over time to increase it. In fact, you can take small steps every day, and after enough small steps, you’ll have made leaps in progress. But you must be consistent and keep reminding yourself that no matter how confident you are, there is always room for improvement, so arrogance is never acceptable, as arrogance implies you already know everything you need to know.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!