Do you need self esteem help? You’re not alone. In fact, a lot of men that we deal with are having trouble getting help with self-esteem. We do a lot of things at The Art of Charm and helping men to tap into an unlimited supply of self-esteem is definitely one of them. Did you know that you have such a supply of self-esteem? It’s true. But knowing that — or even thinking that — is a totally different question from tapping into that supply for yourself. Here’s how you — not some other guy — can make it happen.
Kickstarting Your Own Righteous Circle
We’re all familiar with the concept of a vicious circle; Now let’s talk about the opposite, a righteous circle. This is where you start a positive process that reinforces itself, in this case getting your self-esteem and confidence kicked up a notch. Here’s how it works:
- You begin to engage in confident behaviors, whether or not you are actually confident.
- People see you behaving in a confident manner, which makes them treat you as if you were confident.
- This, coupled with acting confident, make you feel more confident, increasing your self-esteem.
- Once you have greater confidence and self-esteem you can act in an even more confident manner, which makes people treat you more confident.
Do you see how this works? The best part is that you don’t even need good self-esteem to get the circle going.
There are behaviors that demonstrate confidence whether or not you actually feel confident on the inside. This is a manifestation of “act as if” and it’s no longer in the realm of speculation — it’s now a scientifically proven fact. Some self esteem help behaviors you can start doing right now that will start improving your self-esteem include:
- Good Posture: Standing up straight and tall will make you feel more confident as well as appear more confident to others.
- Smile: A winning smile — with your whole face and not just your mouth — makes you seem friendly and approachable, as well as confident.
- Eye Contact: Maintaining eye contact projects confidence. If you have to look away, look up and to the side, rather than down.
These are just three small things that any man can begin doing right now to increase his perceived confidence. But self-esteem mostly comes from within. So how do you start generating that?
Getting Your Self-Esteem Up
One of the best ways to use these techniques to get self-esteem is to get out there and start trying to meet women. Sometimes you’ll be successful and other times you won’t be. However, even when you “fail,” you’re doing more than you were before. What’s more, the more you get out there, the more you’re going to succeed. This is one of the best ways to start feeling better about yourself in general — to know, even when things don’t go as planned, that you did everything that you could.
You Deserve An Amazing Girlfriend
This Free “Mini-Course” Will Teach You Proven Strategies To Attract and Date The High-Quality Women You’ve Always Wanted
- Learn the simple formula to develop rock-solid, unshakeable confidence around the high-quality women you’re attracted to.
- Discover how to maximize the 4 powerful “Attraction Triggers” that make you irresistible to women (hint: looks and money matter less than you think.)
- Adopt a winning mindset by mastering the hidden psychological barriers that are stopping you from having better relationships.