Right now, we’d like to thank the sponsor of this episode: LifeMD. Looking to lose weight and improve your health?
Embrace your journey towards a healthier and happier you, and achieve lasting sustainable weight loss with LifeMD by your side. Visit lifemd.com/CHARM to get started!
In today’s episode, we cover elite performance with David Goggins. David Goggins achieved the extraordinary, being the sole individual to conquer the grueling training regimens of the SEALs, Army Rangers, and Air Force Tactical Air Controllers. His resilience has seen him cross the finish line of over seventy ultra-marathons, frequently securing top positions, and his iron determination once earned him a Guinness World Record for an astonishing 4,030 pull-ups within a mere seventeen hours. Goggins isn’t just a physical marvel; he’s also a masterful orator, inspiring audiences worldwide with his insights on mental fortitude.
In today’s episode, we are joined by the incredible David Goggins, a true embodiment of mental and physical resilience. Goggins has transformed his life, bringing himself from a place of insecurity and doubt to becoming a renowned ultra-marathon runner and motivational speaker. Join our hosts as they unravel the inspiring story of David Goggins and explore his strategies for overcoming self-doubt, finding inner strength, and pushing beyond our perceived limits.
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- How do you balance a relationship if you’re extremely ambitious so both of you can pursue goals?
- What do you say to people you love who don’t support your lofty aspirations?
- The secret to lose 100+ pounds in 3 months – 10:12
- How did David Goggins lose 106 pounds in 3 months?
- How do you flip that mental switch on days you don’t feel like working out?
- What you’re looking for is on the other side of this – 21:14
- Most people will never push themselves beyond this point to accomplish everything they want in life
- The most successful people in history have a great relationship with this side of themselves that average people ignore
- David Goggins’s secret to breaking crippling habits – 30:40
- What can you do to eliminate all distractions right now?
- How did David Goggins stop caring about what other people think?
- This one thing makes you completely unrelatable – 46:51
- This belief is the number on factor in David Goggins’s life that helped him build the self discipline to do what he does
- What does David Goggins want to be remembered for?
A Word From Our Sponsors
Planet Money is a different kind of world where the complex economy actually makes sense; where human stories supersede abstract theories. Listeners can learn, laugh, and be entertained. It’s economics, down to earth.
Tune in to Planet Money every week for entertaining stories and insights about how money shapes our world. Stories that can’t be found anywhere else.
$75 SPONSORED JOB CREDIT to upgrade your job post at Indeed.com/CHARM. Offer good for a limited time.
Curious about your influence level?
Get your Influence Index Score today!
Take this 60-second quiz to find out how your influence stacks up against top performers at theartofcharm.com/influence
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you?
That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone?
Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don’t crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you’ll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!