“I cried because I had no shoes, till I met a man who had no feet.” -Anon
Jordan chats with Antonio Centeno, founder of RealMenRealStyle.com & ATailroredSuit.com. He’s created over 1000 articles & videos on men’s style, blogs at the Art of Manliness, and is the author numerous style books.
Antonio has studied clothing design in London, Hong Kong, and Bangkok. He is a former US Marine with an MBA from UT Austin and a BA from Cornell College.
In this episode, Jordan and Antonio cover:
- Why Personal Presentation Matters (it’s not as obvious as you think)
- The Science of Style
- Taking Action vs. Analysis Paralysis
- Building an interchangeable wardrobe
- Systemizing your Style
- Why we can’t hide from our body TYPE
- Why tailored clothing isn’t just for corporate types anymore
You might (you WILL) also like: