Lifestyle entrepreneur Jesse Krieger shows us how writing a bestselling book and launching a six-figure business is easier than you think it is.
“The value to price ratio for a book is so heavily weighted towards value.” -Jesse Krieger
The Cheat Sheet:
- How do you establish yourself in your industry if you’re just getting started?
- Kill your inner critic and connect with your greater purpose.
- Partner with larger players and win more customers by delivering value first and asking for it second.
- How can becoming an author establish you in your field fast?
- Can a book really be the basis for a six-figure business and brand?
- And so much more…
THANKS, JESSE KRIEGER!
If you enjoyed this session with Jesse Krieger, let him know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out on Twitter:
Resources from this episode:
You’ll also like:
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!