Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Charlamagne Tha God, Mark Divine, Richard Clarke, and Garry Kasparov for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- When you’re a young female moving to a new city, is looking for roommates on Craigslist advisable?
- Thanks to Jeff McCollister (@the1hatter) for giving us a proper source for The Guy in the Glass poem we talked about last week. It was written in 1934 by Peter “Dale” Wimbrow Sr., who was not a death row inmate — in spite of what the Internet tries to tell us. Regardless, it’s still very powerful.
- Tipping isn’t just good manners — it’s good social dynamics.
- If you’re going to change your dietary habits, make sure it’s for the right reasons and not because you were swayed by an AoC Challenge critical-thinking exercise!
- What’s wrong with being sexy?
- You shouldn’t start a podcast unless you don’t care if people listen.
- Documentary of the Week: Icarus
- Quick shoutouts to Colin and Runa Ludthard and AoC sister Lida in Sweden!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- The Guy in the Glass by Dale Wimbrow
- Penn and Teller’s BULLSHIT! S07E06 on organic foods
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!