Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Breakup Triage: The Cure for Heartache author Susan Winter rejoins us to answer a couple of questions that were addressed to her and help with our usual assortment of email.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Should a broken relationship be mended when the primary glue is guilt?
- It says more about the people who have cheated on you in multiple relationships than it does about you when you’re always faithful and loving. But maybe you should review your selection process.
- Is there help for an attention craver who knowingly jeopardizes relationships by habitually flirting with strangers?
- Let’s unpack the relationship exit strategy idea we talked about in Susan’s episode and never got around to finishing (sorry)!
- How do you get over the jealousy you feel when your partner brings up past sexual exploits with other people?
- Is it possible to set new boundaries in a relationship (especially a marriage) once old ones have been established?
- Quick shoutouts to psychologist Linda and Lyft driver Simon!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
With pain-free invoicing, FreshBooks helps entrepreneurs and freelancers save time and avoid a lot of the stress that comes with running a small business. Try a month of unrestricted use for free here (no credit card required)! Enter “ART OF CHARM” in the how you heard about us section.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text CHARMED to 33444. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll also like:
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!