Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- How do you build a closer, stronger relationship with a parent who’s always seemed distant?
- How do you distance yourself from a terrible stepparent?
- Are all your friends really self-absorbed?
- What is the value of networking for teachers?
- How does a stressed-out high school student who aspires to be a neurosurgeon deal with parents who don’t believe in real problems like depression?
- What are our top takeaways from voice coaching?
- Are you snobby if you think someone you’re dating should have ambitions beyond their entry-level job?
- Recommendation of the Week: Chuck Norris vs. Communism
- Quick shoutouts to everyone who sent nice holiday cards and gifts — notably the microphone keychain that was separated from its card so we have no idea who sent it!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Golflandia, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!