Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- How feasible is online dating for someone in the public eye?
- How do you stay engaged in conversation without seeming like you are working really hard for it?
- What do you do when you’re skilled at helping people overcome their social anxiety but not so skilled at helping yourself?
- What’s someone with a high IQ got to do to keep everyday life challenging?
- Is always wanting better clouding your dating judgment?
- How does a man propose to another man?
- Will the party really be ruined and the world come to an end if you invite the office’s most unpopular person? Or is it possible for your coworkers to act like adults?
- Recommendation (and non-recommendation) of the week: The Wolves at the Door: The True Story of America’s Greatest Female Spy and Scam City
- Quick shoutouts to Helen Elias and her fiancé Abe in Mexico, and Ruth from Sweden and her fiancé Shane!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to fill your schedule. The AoC family can go to AcuityScheduling.com/AOC to get 45-days free — that’s over three times as long as the standard trial!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/FORBES!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Golflandia, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Chris Guillebeau | Side Hustle (Episode 663)
- Trichotillomania (Hair-Pulling Disorder) Symptoms and Causes, Mayo Clinic
- Scam City
- The Wolves at the Door: The True Story of America’s Greatest Female Spy by Judith Pearson (Free on Kindle Unlimited)
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!