Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- What’s your first step when you suspect child abuse is going on in your cousin’s family?
- Where’s the line drawn between real science and pseudoscience?
- Should you expect sobriety to interfere with your dating options?
- How do you get closer to relatives you’ve known your whole life but don’t really know much about?
- Is there a way to gain rapport quickly with a group that’s decided collectively not to like you?
- Should you change your intended career path if you can only land Cs in your related college major?
- How do you stop worrying about what the future might hold for a blooming long distance relationship and just enjoy the time you have together now?
- A quick shoutout to Peter V. from CastBox!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at @JPD.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
SmartMouth is the only activated oral rinse clinically proven to eliminate existing bad breath and prevent it from returning for a full twelve hours per rinse. Visit SmartMouth.com to get an in-depth, scientific analysis of how SmartMouth is able to deliver such incredible results!
Listen to The Art of Charm, The Federalist Radio Hour, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Robert Greene | 7-Year Anniversary Special (Episode 250)
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline [or call (800) 422-4453]
- Justin Ramsdell | Rotten Psychology (Episode 675)
- Ben Greenfield Fitness
- Jo Marchant | Cure (Episode 530)
- Penn & Teller: Bullshit!, Season 1, Episode 7: Feng Shui/Bottled Water
- The Benjamin Franklin Effect: The Surprising Psychology of How to Handle Haters by Maria Popova, Brain Pickings
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Black Mirror
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!