Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
In this episode:
- What’s wrong with eating pumpkin pie for breakfast?
- Are long distance, lack of communication, recurring patterns of behavior, and disempowering beliefs good enough reasons to break up with someone and stay broken up with someone?
- Sometimes living in the city and commuting to a job in the suburbs isn’t the worst idea.
- How can you overcome insecurity based around something you can’t change — like height?
- Can a lifelong academic raised by tiger parents hope for a long-term relationship with someone who doesn’t have the drive to complete a degree?
- If you’re tired of being seen as “the shy person” in a group, reinventing yourself isn’t as hard as you probably think it is.
- What are the benefits of limited imposter syndrome?
- What’s our advice for an introvert who is interested in cultivating a balance between gaining and maintaining meaningful social capital yet nurturing an adequate allotment of necessary alone time?
- No Documentary of the Week, but Jordan and Jason riff on realities both virtual and augmented.
- Quick shoutout to everyone who has been hitting up Jordan about cryptocurrency and blockchain stuff.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Listen to The Art of Charm, Golflandia, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!