Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests A.J. Jacobs and Kevin Rose for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Do we know any good conflict de-escalation techniques?
- What’s the best way to re-enter your alumni network?
- Have you ever experienced this kind of imposter syndrome?
- How do you suggest ways someone can improve when they’re immediately insulted you don’t think they’re perfect?
- How can a late bloomer shed the sidekick role developed over the years with a close friend?
- A couple of police officers weigh in on our episode with criminal defense attorney Corbin Payne.
- Documentary of the Week: Obey Giant
- Quick shoutouts to: Jen Kerr, Matt Knight, Joanne Alilovic, Leanne Hughes, Sean Lavin, and Loretta Kreet!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Turns out the comfiest and most sustainable shoes in the world are made of wool — even Time Magazine said so. Try Allbirds’ 30-day trial period with free shipping and free returns this holiday season!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Listen to The Art of Charm, America’s Lakers Podcast with Jay Mohr, and hundreds of your favorite podcasts with the free PodcastOne app (on iOS and Android) here!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!