Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Kevin Rose and Corbin Payne for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- How do you make sure you’re not wasting the opportunity of a good introduction?
- Why don’t we read positive reviews on the show?
- Some great listener feedback for the child with ADHD from FMF #140 who blames himself for his mother’s issues.
- How does someone who’s visually impaired network effectively without being able to read body language?
- Is your writing style too verbose for most? If so, how can you clarify your message without feeling like you’re “dumbing it down?”
- What’s one of the meanest things Jordan has done?
- How Jordan got a peek into the world of being a woman online.
- Out of curiosity, if you were going to rename The Art of Charm podcast, what would you call it? Drop Jordan a line at [email protected] if you have ideas!
- Documentary of the Week: Hunting the KGB Killers
- Quick shoutouts to Melanie Pipkens out of Lansing, Michigan, and Susie and Jojo!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
CastBox introduces an in-audio search capability that offers a brand new way to search for podcasts you may love based on words or topics. Download CastBox for iOS or Android now to try it out for yourself!
Turns out the comfiest and most sustainable shoes in the world are made of wool — even Time Magazine said so. Try Allbirds’ 30-day trial period with free shipping and free returns this holiday season!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Moleskine Classic Notebook
- Fan Mail Friday #140 | I Don’t Love Being Lamp
- Words That Work: It’s Not What You Say, It’s What People Hear by Frank I. Luntz
- The Atlantic
- The New Yorker
- Hunting the KGB Killers
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!