Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Bob Sutton and Aubrey Marcus for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- What do you say when you meet a celebrity — without being awkward?
- Is it still called imposter syndrome when you’re an imposter by design?
- How do you tell a loved one their behavior is freaking you out?
- How do you help a sibling whose bad behavior is having a negative impact on the whole family?
- Should you have to take the lead when it comes to keeping in touch with family?
- Listener advice for people who need to collect from chronic check bouncers.
- Quick shoutouts to Teiki Kimball and Lena, and Korhan and Amber!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Learn over 500 subjects (no tests or homework!) at The Great Courses Plus — The Art of Charm listeners get one month free here!
By The Book is half reality show, half self-help podcast, and one wild social experiment. Join comedian Jolenta Greenberg and her skeptical friend Kristen Meinzer as they live by the rules of a different self-help book each episode to figure out which ones might actually be life changing. Check it out here or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Scott Crowned Homecoming Queen
- Kimberly Seltzer | How to Find a Therapist
- Fan Mail Friday #133 | Romance and Finance
- Chromatic Vision Simulator
- Patton Oswalt: Annihilation
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!