Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Jon Acuff and Tom Bilyeu for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- Is there anything you find useful that other people just don’t get?
- What are your options for maintaining sanity when you’re living with a messy significant other?
- Self-help isn’t selfish, but you might want to put the brakes on any relationships until you’re standing on firmer ground.
- Convincing your company’s chief investor that it’s time to pivot is all the more difficult when he happens to be your father.
- No kid is responsible for an adult’s decision to use drugs. Repeated for emphasis: No kid is responsible for an adult’s decision to use drugs.
- Some listener advice for the guy from FMF 134 who’s dating high-maintenance Mercedes.
- How do you avoid becoming passive backdrop furniture in a group conversation?
- Is there ever any upside to getting sucked into your coworker’s personal drama on the job?
- Documentary of the Week: anything about The Great Barrier Reef.
- Quick shoutouts to Andy from Luxembourg and Katie Couric!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Need to promote yourself? Do it right by picking up Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling by Michael Port!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!