Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Bob Sutton and Aubrey Marcus for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- So you’re having a challenge with a new relationship — your soon-to-be mother-in-law. How can you make it right before the big day?
- How do you deal with a person who is constantly asking for favors but has yet to provide any real value in return?
- If you’re doing everything you’re meant to be doing and your life has improved since giving up alcohol, is there a problem with the vice you’ve chosen to replace it?
- Some listener advice for the Lost Corpsman from FMF #135 — specifically for his struggles with PTSD, depression, and self-treatment with alcohol.
- How much eye contact is too much eye contact?
- Quick shoutout to Jeremy, The Self-Improvement Forester!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @TheArtofCharm, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
CastBox introduces an in-audio search capability that offers a brand new way to search for podcasts you may love based on words or topics. Download CastBox for iOS or Android now to try it out for yourself!
Need a podcast that will help you ‘begin living and thinking smarter not harder?’ Check out Dexter Guff is Smarter Than You (And You Can Be Too) — subscribe now to get your ears on Dexter’s mouth!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Fan Mail Friday #136 | Hamster Wheel of Hate
- Warrior’s Heart
- Mission 22
- Directory of Veterans Service Organizations
- The Travis Manion Foundation
- Team RWB
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
- Follow The Art of Charm on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Follow Jordan Harbinger on social media: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!