Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Roger Stone, Admiral William H. McRaven, Robin Dreeke, and Daniel McGinn for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- How can you strengthen your discipline muscles to keep from backsliding into bad habits that hijack the good things you’ve accomplished?
- How can you learn to better calibrate your interactions — especially if you’re a freelancer constantly emailing companies with vastly different cultures?
- Feel like there’s so much bad going on in the world that expressing celebration on social media almost never seems appropriate anymore? Just remember: empathy doesn’t scale with the Internet.
- Should having to change your lifelong email address affect whether or not you take another name upon marriage?
- As a business owner, is it worth courting customers who can’t (or just won’t) follow simple instructions?
- When your girl wants to party all the time but you need a break for your own mental health, you must ask: What Would Eddie Murphy Do (WWEMD)?
- Documentary of the Week: Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath
- Quick shoutouts to Carsten Madsen in Kuala Lumpur and Rodrigo from Melilla!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
With an unmatched selection of audiobooks, original audio shows, news, and comedy, Audible is your best source for summertime entertainment. Art of Charm listeners: start a 30-day trial and download your first audiobook for free by going to audible.com/aoc here!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!