Time for Fan Mail Friday, where we’ll be answering your questions and dropping some knowledge and feedback to help you kick the weekend off right. This week, Kimberly Seltzer joins Jordan and Jason to set your questions right and help you course correct.
If you’re new to The Art of Charm Podcast, this isn’t a great place to start. Most of our content is more in-depth and longer format. Listen to recent guests Roger Stone, Admiral William H. McRaven, Robin Dreeke, and Daniel McGinn for a better idea of our regular programming.
Also make sure to check out our Best Of picks or the Fundamentals Toolbox episodes. There, we’ve got the fundamentals of body language and nonverbal communication, attraction, negotiation, networking, and everything else we teach here at The Art of Charm.
Let’s cut to it! In this episode:
- How do we cut off relationships with addicts when they’re so good at making us feel sorry for them?
- Your good friend’s significant other is a disrespectful, bossy mismatch, and it’s obvious to everyone in your social group but him. Is there a way to hang out with him without her?
- When both partners in a long-term relationship have partaken of infidelities, can trust ever truly be regained between them?
- On paper, you seem to have your act together — you maintain fitness, you have a good job, and you’re friendly and outgoing. So why aren’t you getting second dates or approached in real life by potential suitors?
- How do you help your best friend of 13 years maintain a healthy mental life and not get sore over his rebuffing of your suggestions — especially when he’s got another friend who encourages his bad behavior through binge drinking?
- How do you get over a five-year dry spell when your longest relationships won’t last longer than a month?
- Documentary of the Week: Hot Girls Wanted
- Quick shoutouts to Mark and Janine and the UPS delivery dame!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- Check out Jordan’s (@TheArtofCharm) other show: The Forbes List, and Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Now save a whopping 50% on new webhosting packages here with HostGator by using coupon code CHARM!
Take the Art of Charm Challenge by clicking here, or text AOC to 38470. We’ll take you step by step to becoming better at making personal and professional connections, becoming a better networker, increasing your personal social capital and charisma. This is for both men and women!
Resources from This Episode:
- Linda Carroll | The Narcissistic Continuum (Episode 580)
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find — and Keep — Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- 127 Hours
- Hot Girls Wanted
You’ll Also Like:
- The Art of Charm Challenge (click here or text AOC to 38470 in the US)
- The Art of Charm Bootcamps
- Elite Human Dynamics
- Best of The Art of Charm Podcast
- The Art of Charm Toolbox
- The Art of Charm Toolbox for Women
- Find out more about the team who makes The Art of Charm podcast here!
On your phone? Click here to write us a well-deserved iTunes review and help us outrank the riffraff!